Tuesday 10 November 2015

USA, West Coast '15

In June 2015, I embarked on my maiden trip to the United States!

And what better way to journey there then to treat myself to some luxuries along the way.

This time, I'm taking Eva Air from Los Angeles with a stopover in Taipei.

Cheers ... Champagne on a plane!

A bed to sleep in during the flight.

A 3-course meal starting with appetizers.


This is Eva Air in Taipei.

Following that is the second leg across the pacific ocean to the United States.


Hollywood Walk of Fame


A tram tour in Universal Studios


The Hollywood sign. A must see for all visitors


Disneyland, California

 Parade at Disneyland

Las Vegas (sin city)

No, I'm not in New York.


Hoover Dam

World famous Grand Canyon


Replicas at Las Vegas



Lobster and seafood chowder by the ocean

 Lone cypress tree
 Golden Gate bridge @ San Francisco

 Cruise around Alcatraz Island

Must do: Take the tram

Time to head home from San Francisco





No comments: