Saturday 25 February 2017

Genting Highlands '17

We entered the first world hotel from the coach bay. There are automated self-service check-in kiosks.


Automated check-in kiosks

Check-in

It was a clear day at Genting, a rare sight !

Lion dance visual treat at breakfast buffet

Another visual treat at the new Arena shopping mall

Impressive LED displays of Genting surrounds

Impressive LED displays of CNY greetings

LED displays even covers the pillars in the shopping mall !

CNY shop displays at Genting indoor theme park

CNY tree

My relatives @ Genting

I stayed at the world's largest hotel 😃

Trying out the new cable car @ Genting

It has a stop near the temple before reaching its terminus.

First time knowing and visiting this temple, although I have visited Genting a couple of times.

Me and the 十八 罗汉s

Insightful displays at the temple

Visited Ripley's believe it or not @ Genting

Tower of books

Finally checking out via another automated kiosk

The restaurant buffet was so impressive and affordable that I had my breakfast here twice.



And with this, my enjoyable 3d2n CNY holiday @ Genting came to a close and I caught the 2pm transtar coach for my return journey to Singapore, arriving home around midnight.