Wednesday 26 December 2018

Tour of Bali part 1

I visited Bali in 2 separate trips. The sole reason being, I booked the Malaysia Airlines return flights from Bali to Kuala Lumpur. Since I originate from Singapore, I would have to be in Bali twice before heading to other countries.

In the first trip, I decided to visit Kuta, the region closest to the Bali's Denpasar airport. I stayed in two different guesthouses in Kuta, which I shall review in subsequent posts. Both of which are walkable to the touristy areas of Kuta.

The main draw of Kuta is Kuta beach, together with a main commercial street.

Balinese architecture

This mall is along the main street in Kuta


This mall is right by Kuta beach.

I'm always excited to see A&W in other countries, while waiting for them to return to SG!

The sunset view on Kuta beach is just so great !

Saw this durian flavoured ice cream and pancake and gave it a try