Thursday 6 October 2016

Singapore - Gardens by the Bay

Today I explored some parts of the Gardens by the Bay which I have not been to before. This magnificent garden has been open for some years already but due to work I could not find time to come and explore.

Now finally I have time and I want to really explore what Singapore has to offer. One thing's for sure, the garden offers some great views of downtown Singapore!

From the underground carpark with similar HDB rates, an escalator up and I saw 3 supertrees.

Supertree

Floral clock

Over the bridge

the MBS with the 'spaceship' at the top

Singapore' top attractions: flyer, supertree, dome 

I counted 15 supertrees in all. Some are connected by the tree top walk.

Over another bridge towards MBS

MBS hotel. It costs $464 a night with breakfast at the cheapest.

I ended my trip by spotting this auto vehicle.

No comments: