Friday 25 October 2019

A quick tour of Tottori, Japan and return to Singapore !

As I alighted from the ferry in Sakaiminato, Japan, my mega trip is coming to an end. From this little town, my plan was to take a train to visit the city of Tottori, then a limited express train to Osaka where I'll be catching my AirAsia flight to Kuala Lumpur and then back to Singapore.

The train ticket from Tottori to Osaka doesn't come cheap. As a tourist visiting Japan, it is always worthwhile to purchase the JR pass. But since I was only passing by Japan on this trip, so I just bought a single train ticket.

A nicely decorated train!



Another train decked out in detective conan 😀

Tottori train station

Tottori floral clock. Reminds me of the one in Kobe, also in Japan.


Walking around the small city of Tottori


With that, it is the end of my June trip review. A very fascinating and fulfilling tour!