Thursday 20 February 2020

Kenya Airways B737 business class review

The first sector of my Kenya Airways flight is from Mumbai to Nairobi, Kenya, the hub of Kenya Airways. After a great time at the GVK lounge, it was time to try out Kenya Airways. This is my first flight with the African airline and I'm keen to find out its inflight offerings. 

My flight on this B737 aircraft

Kenya Airways B737 business class is arranged in a 2-2 seating arrangement. Every seat comes with a Kenya Airways branded blanket and pillow. Very comfortable. These are provided on its long haul European flights as well. There is in-seat power at every seat. Impressive for a narrowbody aircraft.



I have selected the bulkhead seat

Service begins with a pre-departure drink

Soon after, an amenity kit was given out.

Inflight entertainment options 

Crossing the Indian Ocean towards Africa ! 

Meanwhile, the table is set for my meal.

A great meal for this short sector.

The rest of the flight is uneventful and soon I landed at Nairobi airport. Looking forward to my next flight on its flagship B787 dreamliner aircraft.