Saturday 17 March 2018

Cathay Pacific business class flights Delhi-Hong Kong-Beijing

This is the highlight of my March trip, and the reason for my adventures in China. These 2 sectors are operated by A330 aircraft, featuring reverse herringbone flatbeds in a 1-2-1 arrangement. For both flights, I chose seat 12A, a window seat in the second row. It is always a privilege to sit at the front of the aircraft so I usually chose the front seats whenever possible.

In both cases, only one meal is served due to the short flight duration.

An amenity kit and a duvet is provided only on the Delhi-Hong Kong overnight sector, but not the Hong Kong-Beijing daytime sector.

Reverse herringbone flatbed

Each window seat is allocated two windows.

Entertainment options, though many, are still less than what the ME3 airlines and SQ offer.


Breakfast on the Del-Hkg sector. There are only 2 options available. Unlike SQ, there's no book the cook.

Connection times and gates for all passengers on board are shown on the IFE screen. The one bound for Beijing is for me!

Cathay A350. Missed the business class flight last year due to work.

Seat length and width is sufficient for me

Cockpit !


What a good way to start the flight with my champagne !



All in all, a great flight with Cathay Pacific. Though the aircraft is the A330, the seat and bed is very comfortable with the duvet.

Unfortunately, need to cancel my return sectors due to work. Not sure whether can qualify for a refund.