Saturday 10 March 2018

To China again !

I'm getting excited at flying on a plane again ! It's been about 3 months since I've been on solid ground. The prospect of flying and vacation is building up my momentum !

In the last few days, I have managed to fix my itinerary. This short trip lasting about 4 days will see me heading to Kuala Lumpur, New Delhi, Hong Kong, Beijing, Tianjin, Wuhan, Changsha and Guangzhou. The cities that I'll be exploring are mainly in China while the rest merely serve as transit stops. The highlight of this trip is the Cathay Pacific business class flight from New Delhi to Beijing. Another mini highlight is exploring cities in China.

In particular, I'm looking out for new experiences this time:

Cathay Pacific business class
Tianjin city
Wuhan city
Changsha city
Overnight sleeper train in China
Bullet train in China

Quite a compact trip for me haha ! Looking forward to an enjoyable trip.