Sunday 4 March 2018

Cheap Turkish Airlines economy class fares from Gothenburg, Sweden to Seoul, South Korea

Yesterday, I chanced upon cheap Turkish Airlines economy class fares from Gothenburg, Sweden to Seoul, South Korea.

At ~S$375 roundtrip from Europe to Asia. And on Turkish Airlines, with its famed catering even in economy class, and wonderful IFE, it only took me a while to purchase a ticket for myself. From experience, I knew that such cheap fares will not last long. Just a day later, this fare is almost gone.

Dates were wide open from March right up to December. On some March dates, the fares were below S$300. Sadly, due to the nature of my work, I had to settle for a bit more at S$375 😃

As my March and June trips were planned, I had to book the ticket for travel in December, which is like 9 months away. 

Yup, so this december, if all goes well, I will be visiting Gothenburg, Sweden for the first time, and Seoul for the third time. While in South Korea, I'm thinking of positioning to Osaka, Japan and onwards to Hawaii - A place that I have wanted to visit for sometime but not able to due to constraints. Hopefully, I get to visit it this year!

Provided I'm still fit to travel. haha ! Nowadays I don't take anything for granted. I'm thankful to be able to wake up every morning and go about doing whatever I need to do. I treat everyday as my last so I try to live each day meaningfully.

Yup. So that's my travel plans for december. Talk about long term planning. Haha!