Thursday 2 November 2017

Booked ! Business Class flights in June 2018 from Auckland to Oakland on Virgin Australia and Delta

Things are winding down for me these few days. I have more time to finalize my long travel trips in the weeks ahead and to look out for other airline promotions.

This morning as I was going through some online travel blogs, I chanced upon great business class fares from Auckland to Oakland. Only ~$1301 NZD.

I quickly jumped on it and booked within a couple of hours. Past experience has taught me that these fares will be gone in a flash. The choice of airlines on this route are either Virgin Australia or Delta, both of which I have never taken in business class. 

Online reviews usually compare more favourably towards Virgin Australia, so I quickly booked the tickets with the long haul route on VA. The american domestic flight is on delta. There is no other alternatives.

I might have booked it a little too fast. After that, whiling reading the online forum, I realize that the same fare can be had for travel to other american cities such as seattle. Would have preferred that though. But never mind. I can't always have my cake and eat it. I'm contented for now.

This flight won't happen soon as I have ticketed it for June 2018, which I know I will be able to make it due to my work schedule.

In the meantime, hopefully, this ticket will be honored till then. And I am able to enjoy the flight ! Fingers crossed ☺