Friday 20 March 2020

Royal Jordanian Crown Lounge review

I left my Amman, Jordan airbnb accommodation and got an uber to the airport to catch an early morning Ryanair flight Paphos, Cyprus. Though the flight turns out to be quite full, the check-in desk was surprisingly empty with no Ryanair customers at all.

Soon, I was at the airside of the airport. I had plenty of time before my flight, so decided to check out the Royal Jordanian Crown lounge. This lounge accepts Priority Pass as well, which is how I managed to gain access.

The Royal Jordanian Crown lounge accepts premium passengers from most other airlines as well.


There is a large variety of breakfast food and beverage offerings!

Seating is plentiful at this early hour.

My breakfast !

More seating areas

The lounge is quite big so overcrowding is not an issue. Not at this early morning hour anyway. Unfortunately, the lounge does not have shower though.


Amman airport certainly feels modern and airy. After the duty-free walk-through, I reach the departure gates. The big, empty areas and high ceiling makes the gate area spacious. Recliner seats are available too.

Royal Jordanian lounge offers a large variety of food and beverage, even in the morning. It is a pleasant experience to wait for the flight in this lounge. No shower amenity is available though.