Sunday 27 January 2019

Norwegian Airlines Singapore to London flight review

This is my second flight with Norwegian Airlines on the Singapore to London Gatwick route in 2018. And it has been a pleasant experience as well.

Though Norwegian airline is a low cost carrier, its B787 aircraft features free PTVs and usb port at every seat, including economy class. This is a big advantage over other low-cost, long haul airlines such as Scoot and AirAsia.

What is different in my experience this time is that I get two meals on this flight. On my previous flight, I had no food at all for the 14 hours long flight.



The meals themselves are alright and definitely better than having nothing to eat at all.

Sadly, Norwegian Airlines is discontinuing flights on this route from January 2019. It continues to serve the Thailand to Scandinavia market. If the ticket price is reasonable, I might head to Thailand (Bangkok or Krabi) to take Norwegian Airlines to Europe.