Thursday 14 May 2020

Review: Bella Riva Hotel, Beirut

After a great half day tour of Beirut, Lebanon, my driver-guide sent me to my hotel for an overnight stay.

The hotels in Beirut, Lebanon are relatively inexpensive compared to other countries. I guess it's due to the lack of tourist demand. I chose to stay at Bella Riva Hotel, which costs only $70 a night. It turns out to be a great choice!

The hotel lobby is grand looking and inviting. There wasn't any other guests around during my check-in or checkout. In fact, I didn't actually come across any other guest at all.


Our standard room is large. There is a living room on the left. Straight ahead is a kitchen. Beyond that is the balcony. 


The living room consists of sofa, table and a single bed.

In the bedroom are two single beds.

A functional kitchen

The balcony has a great view of the Mediterranean sea to the right.

The hotel is kind enough to provide a welcome amenity consisting of a plate of whole fruits and a large bottle of water.

Floor plan of all the rooms on this level

I checked out of the hotel early next morning to catch my flight to Cairo, Egypt. Though it's a short stay in Beirut for me, this hotel really impresses me. The location is near the waterfront and eateries, room is large and comes with all the standard hotel amenities. It is certainly value of money. Highly recommended !