Saturday 27 January 2018

Hyatt Place, Shenzhen airport review

After my European trip wrapped up, it is time to begin my American trip. I took my return SQ flight from Stockholm, via Moscow and Singapore to Hong Kong. Then I took the ferry from Hong Kong airport to Shenzhen pier, with a free connecting bus to Shenzhen Airport.

As I had booked an early hainan airlines flight departing ~9am the next day, I booked an overnight stay at the Hyatt Place, Shenzhen airport.

There are only two airport hotels at Shenzhen, namely Hyatt Place and Hyatt House. As Hyatt Place came out cheaper, I booked a stay there.

After alighting from the connecting bus, I had to pass through the airport to the hotel. Airports in China, particularly Beijing, Shanghai, Guangzhou and Shenzhen are secured. Prior to entering the airport premises, all luggage and bags are scanned.

Exit 14 of Shenzhen airport leads to the two airport hotels, both involve taking a lift to level 3 to the reception, located side by side.




My standard room is big.


View from my hotel room

Room rates include a plentiful buffet breakfast. Big room, toiletries provided, and connected to the airport. For the price I paid, this airport hotel is definitely worth a stay.