Sunday 7 January 2018

Norwegian flight review - ARN to HEL

This year, I have originally planned to take a step back from work and have more time for myself. But as usual, things always turn out differently from what we expected. So now, I'm back to my busy work schedule. But I make it a point to take on less work than last year, to give myself more breathing space.

Yup. This sunday morning, I find myself having a bit more free time, so decided to do up a second post for my blog. Haha!

This is my first time taking a Norwegian flight. Going in, I'm aware it is a budget carrier which charges for everything from seat assignment to checked luggage to food. What surprised me is that they actually offer free wifi for everyone on their planes! And the wifi is reasonably fast too.

Waiting at Stockholm airport skycity, the windows offer very clear view of airplanes on the tarmac. Mainly norwegian ones. With each plane tail showing someone from the past or present. Skycity is a pleasant place to wait for my flight because there are ample seating with power ports, free wifi and runway views.

No ptv on this B737, as with other budget carrier. Legroom is alright.

Wingtip is great looking !



Free wifi with some free entertainment streamed to your device. A great way to pass the short flight time of ~ 1 hour.

I didn't order any food, given the short flight time. With the free wifi, Norwegian is definitely my choice of flight within europe, if the price is reasonable.