Thursday 8 February 2018

Mexico City airport LATAM Premium Lounge

After 2 great days in Mexico City, it is time to move on to the main show of this trip. Easter Island ! Two main shows in fact. The other one is Latam Airlines B787 business class. I have booked the flights and Easter Island accommodation for about 6 months in advance for a fraction of the original price.

As I stayed at Izzzleep located within the airport terminal, it is basically a short walk to the check-in counter. Hardly any queue for both premium and economy class. After being informed that I need to collect my luggage in Santiago and check in again for my onward flight, I'm on my way to the lounge!

Latam shares the premium lounge with Iberia, both being oneworld airlines. Fortunately, the lounge was almost empty when I arrived and it didn't really get packed towards departure time.


There is only one shower cubicle located within the toilet. I collected the towel basket from the reception and enjoyed the shower before the flight.

The lounge has limited seats but is still sufficient for the few premium customers. There are high-top seats at the front, with leather seats and even comfortable sofa to lie down at the back of the lounge.

The lounge had drinks but limited variety of food. There was a bar with a bartender to make drinks. A calm and comfortable place to freshen up for my flight.