Tuesday 7 August 2018

Faroe Island Hotel Streym review 2018

On my Faroe Island trip, I stayed 2 nights at Hotel Streym, a convenient, ten-minute walk from Torshavn bus station and harbour.

The friendly receptionist checked me in quickly and even offered to book my Faroe Island tours for me on the spot. Tours can be booked just the day before. One thing to note is that the tours are usually only available on certain days of the week.

My single room for the two nights !



Room size is alright and clean for a single stay

The room comes with a private bathroom

Communal dining area

Similar to the Guesthouse 102 on Longyearbyen, coffee is readily available 24/7 on this machine! I wish more hotels and hostels would feature this !

Hotel Streym is a budget friendly and convenient accommodation to stay while visiting Torshavn in the Faroe Islands. It is near the bus station for transfer to the airport and other cities. Highly recommended !