Sunday 18 December 2016

Qatar Airways Business Class Stockholm to Singapore

Stockholm airport Qatar airways business class lounge is located after the security check and passport control counter, one level up. The lounge is small and offers few varieties of food and drinks. There are no shower amenities as well. I did not stay long at the lounge.

This is the length of the lounge. It is really small.

Limited food and drinks. But I don't complain since they are free !

What better way to begin a comfortable journey than with a glass of champagne

The few hours of layover gave me sufficient time to visit the huge business class lounge at Doha airport.

After registering for a shower slot, I found a quiet corner to sit down and relax.

Qatar Airways home base

Great to shower again. The previous shower I had was on the Hurtigruten ship before arriving at Trondheim.

The long escalator ride up and down the business class lounge at Doha airport

On the second flight back to Singapore. 
The rose champagne is always great !

Qatar Airways do serve up delicious porridge among other foods 

Fried rice

Spotted these wooden miniatures of Singapore icons at the luggage belt at Changi Airport

This sums up my incredible journey to see the Northern Lights. this trip is very fulfilling for me. A lot of "firsts". I took the Hurtigruten ferry cruise. I took business class flights on my favourite A350 and B787 planes. Most importantly, I saw the Northern Lights ! 

A great way to end 2016 !

No comments: