Tuesday 30 April 2019

Kenya Airways business class fare Mumbai, India to Geneva, Switzerland

At the moment, Kenya Airways is having a discounted, return business class fare from Mumbai, India, via its hub at Nairobi, Kenya to Geneva, Switzerland at S$1105. This price is considered a steal for business class, given the long distance covered. These flights essentially cover three continents: the Indian subcontinent, Africa and Europe. There is wide availability from now till November this year.

map
There are a total of four sectors, of which two sectors, between Kenya and Geneva is operated by the B787 aircraft with flat beds in the business class, in a 2-2-2 configuration. There are no direct aisle access for passengers in the window seat. The other two sectors, between Mumbai and Kenya, will be operated by the B737 aircraft, featuring just recliner seats in a 2-2 configuration.

I have been wanting to visit India, particularly Mumbai and Chennai, as well as Geneva in Switzerland for some time. So this deal came at the right moment for me. I decided to book myself a ticket on this routing for this year end holiday. This will be my first time taking Kenya Airways, an African airline, on their widebody B787 and narrowbody B737 aircrafts. Kenya Airways is a member of Skyteam, so I credited the flight miles to flying blue. Can't wait for the experiences!

This is my first step towards building my travel itinerary for my year-end trip!☺