Friday 26 April 2019

SAS Lounge Chicago review

At Chicago airport, Asiana Airlines uses the SAS lounge which I felt is underwhelming for a business class lounge. It had a great Scandinavian decor. But otherwise, the amenities were lacking.


Star Alliance Gold members had access to this lounge too

This is about all the light bites that the lounge has to offer late at night, in terms of food.

The lounge is on the small side. It does not have washrooms nor showers. On the positive side, it has views of the tarmac and aircraft.

Soon, it was time to board my Asiana Airlines flight to Incheon, South Korea where I will embark on my Asia tour, the last segment of my mega trip last december. This flight sector is on a B777-200 aircraft featuring similar business class seats as the A350 aircraft which I have reviewed, so I will not repeat it here.

In my next post, I shall detail my sightseeing adventures in Seoul !