Thursday 26 September 2019

Travelling through Germany

After arriving at Frankfurt airport in Germany, it is a short train ride to the central station. By then, it was turning dusk and I took a night stroll across the town, passing by some impressive architecture!





After a night tour of Frankfurt, it was off to the bus station for my overnight ride on flixbus to Berlin.


Windmill on the way😀

Berlin is equally impressive as well!



The Berlin Wall!





After a full day tour of Berlin and its surrounds, I had a one night stay at the affordable M Hotel, conveniently located beside the central station.


This is my second tour of Germany. After Cologne, I had the great opportunity to explore Frankfurt and Berlin. From Berlin, I will then set off for Helsinki, Finland, which I will cover in the next post!