Saturday 28 December 2019

Hong Kong Disneyland '19

Upon touching down at Hong Kong airport, I took the train to reach Hong Kong Disneyland. A distinctive train!




Soon I arrived at the disneyland station.


Then, it was another walk to reach the entrance of the theme park.

Disneyland: the happiest place on earth ! And it makes me happy !


Main Street USA
It was not crowded at all, due to it being a weekday. Hardly any wait on many of the attractions. 

Time in Wakanda 😀



Disneyland all-time favourites

I was having a fun day over there till it gets dark. And that's when the nightly parade starts.





What a great way to end the day!
Hong Kong Disneyland is the smallest of all disneylands, but I thought it still offers a wide range of attractions for visitors to enjoy for the day.

In 2019, I actually visited a grand total of 3 disneylands around the world. After my August trip to Hong Kong, in September, I visited Shanghai Disneyland as well as Walt Disney World in Orlando, the origin of Disney, on the same trip. Needless to say, the Walt Disney World is truly my favourite in the world, is the biggest, and is made up of four different theme parks. The reviews coming soon !

I'm hoping to visit the Euro disneyland in Paris as well, the only one I have yet to visit till today. Originally, I had intended to visit in December 2019. I even had booked air tickets for Paris. But due to schedule changes, which I'll explain in a subsequent post, I couldn't visit Paris. Oh well, I guess I would just have to make another trek to Europe.