Sunday 29 December 2019

Xiamen Airport first class lounge and Cathay Dragon business class flight Xiamen to Hong Kong

At Xiamen Airport, I checked in for my Cathay Dragon business class flight to Hong Kong and my onward Cathay Pacific business class flight to Singapore. I was given the lounge invitation cards to Xiamen Airport first class lounge (though I was flying business class) and also Hong Kong airport the Pier / the Wing / the Bridge / the Deck lounges. The joys of flying business class 😀


Access to first class lounge for various airlines
 

The lounge features a reasonable selection of hot and cold dishes of and beverages

It was quite crowded during the time I was there, considering the number of airlines that uses this lounge for their premium passengers. Seats were limited in capacity as well.

My pre-flight meal

Boarding my flight on an A330 aircraft:

I got the bulkhead seat, with three windows to myself.

Business class menu

The seat features just a recline. This is alright, considering Cathay Dragon operates mainly regional flights from Hong Kong. A widebody aircraft on a flight of this length is definitely great!

Setting the dining table

Food is of reasonable quality and quantity.