Wednesday 22 January 2020

American Airline B777-300ER business class Los Angeles to Miami review

American Airlines flight from Los Angeles to Miami is operated by a B777-300ER aircraft on one of its frequency within a limited time. This is definitely a substantial upgrade over any narrowbody aircraft. Other than the ability to fly on a widebody aircraft, the B777-300ER features premium classes with flatbeds.

I have booked myself a ticket on one of these flights, giving me the opportunity to try out American Airlines B777-300ER business class on this domestic route.

After spending a great time in the American Airline flagship lounge in Los Angeles airport, I boarded my flight bound for Miami. 


American Airlines B777-300ER business class features reverse herringbone seats arranged in a 1-2-1 configuration. The aircraft is primarily used on international long haul flights and some premium domestic transcontinental routes.

With this aircraft operating, I'm allowed access into the flagship lounge. Otherwise, I would only have access to the admirals club lounge.

Menu is provided on this flight


Premium classes offer a wide screen TV

Headphones and an amenity kit are provided

Meal service begins with nuts and drinks

Main course


Sundae !

Making my way across America 

Warm cookie is served prior to landing

Overall, this has been a great flight. Having the chance to experience the B777-300ER aircraft, the flagship aircraft of American Airlines is simply wonderful!