Saturday 18 January 2020

American Airline E175 Business Class Vancover to Los Angeles flight review

I have booked my American Airline business class flight months earlier prior to travel. And it is the sole reason why I visited the United States in September 2019.

The flights were heavily discounted and allowed me to experience 1) American Airline Embraer 175 aircraft, seldom seen in Asia, 
2) American Airline B777-300ER business class and 
3) American Airline flagship lounge at Los Angeles airport.

I learnt that in Vancouver, there is an airport terminal dedicated for US-bound flights. Unfortunately, and I'm not sure why, American Airline did not provide lounge access for its premium passengers.

American Airline business class is configured in a 1-2 seating arrangement. There is no PTV in business class.


I chose the solo bulkhead seat 1A. Legroom is sufficient for the short sector.

A welcome drink prior to departure


American Airline business class breakfast

Once meal service concluded, the sole business class flight attendant remained in the curtained work area.

Arriving in Los Angeles airport