Friday 26 December 2014

Australia Dec '09

Today is post Christmas, 26 Dec. Feeling bored right now. Going to start work in a few days. Do enjoy these photos from 2009 in Sydney and Melbourne.

Must try!!Warm, fresh donuts

Queen Victoria Market, Melbourne. Can get cheap souvenirs here


Farmstay in Melbourne

A beach in Melbourne. Love the seaside:)

The 12 Apostles along the Great Ocean Road. 

Along the Great Ocean Road. Really nice ocean views!

Sydney must visit - Harbour bridge and Opera house

The 3 sisters at the Blue Mountains
Sydney's Paddy market for souvenirs

Sand boarding. Must try!!

Whale watching on a cruise

As I was savouring my photos from my earlier days, the sand boarding photo made me realise that these few years, my travelling seem to be more focussed on sightseeing and cruising. I have always wanted to try activities such as winter skiing, sledding, but Singapore doesn't really offer such activities, being in a tropical country. Next time I should really opt for some sporty things to do. Make my life more interesting!

No comments: