Thursday 11 December 2014

United Kingdom and Europe. Dec '14

My trip to the United Kingdom and Europe !

Whenever I'm overseas, I like to take photos of not just myself but also the places that I have been to. These are my memory keepsakes, so that next time I can still retrieve them and enjoy my memories. Now please enjoy ...


The iconic London red bus

Me and Sherlock Holmes at Baker Street
The London Eye
Took a two hour train ride from London to visit the Manchester United Stadium

Fans of Paddington Bear do look out for the Paddington station master
One Eurostar train ride across the English Channel, I'm now at Brussels Grand Place. 
Another train ride later, I'm at Amsterdam looking at windmills. 
To all beer lovers: A visit to Heineken factory
Typical Dutch buildings


No comments: