Thursday 1 January 2015

Happy New Year 2015 !!!

Happy New Year 2015 !!! This year I want to work hard, extra hard, so that I can enjoy myself after that. Pray for good health for me, my family, friends and relatives, blissful family, smooth career. And of course, world peace:)

Looking back at 2014, it has been a year of ups and downs. For myself, I have travelled to countries on my wishlist, London, Shanghai and Scandinavia. My career hasn't exactly been smooth, but nothing too major. My health, well, as usual. In 2014, I have started to watch my diet, meaning no fried stuff, no fast food. The only times I had fast food was at overseas, when I cannot find other things to eat. I have developed an exercise routine, more walking. Eat more greens. Less sugar, less salt


In 2015, I will continue on my healthy diet, more exercise, preferably everyday. Pray for good health for my family and smooth career for me. More wealth? maybe I need $ but is not my priority. As long as I have enough to live by, I am easily contented. Cheers...

No comments: