Wednesday 21 January 2015

Legoland Malaysia '13

One day in March 2013, I went with my friends to Legoland Malaysia. It is a short 15 minute drive after the M'sia custom. This is my first time driving in M'sia. At first I was not really comfortable with driving there as I read many reports of robberies happening at petrol stations or even waiting at traffic lights. But I guess it is still more convenient to drive than to get a bus there. Moreover, we also went to the Johor premium outlets for shopping before returning. 

Well, in the end, everything turned out fine. We got back before it turned too dark as there was no street lighting in some parts of M'sia roads.

Legoland is fun, but I think its more for the young kids. Pavements are stepless and easy to walk. I prefer Disneyland in Tokyo for its variety of rides. Fortunately it rained only when we left the theme park.






This is a miniature world. It reminds me of the pirates of the carribean movie

The boat in Yangon

Forbidden City in Beijing

Singapore Flyer

No comments: