Monday 5 January 2015

Redang, Malaysia '11

On a cruise to Redang...

Lost in thought



Shoreline of Pulau Redang. The cruise only stop for a few hours, too short for us to venture inland. All the tourists just hang around on the beach.

Our cruise in the distance. We were transferred from the cruise using the cruise's lifeboats to the beach. Only a few minutes' ride.


I like  travelling both in the air and on the sea. In the air, I enjoy watching the clouds past by and the land below. Sometimes its barren land, sometimes its clusters of buildings and sometimes its mountains covered in snow. 

On the sea, I enjoy looking at the never ending sea. As you look very far, you can see where the sky meets the sea, but actually, they never meet. It is the vastness of the endless stretch of the sea that keeps me in peace.

I'm looking forward to my next cruise to alaska, the land of glaciers and snow covered mountains.

No comments: