Sunday 28 October 2018

Swiss business class lounge @ JFK airport review

After a quick tour of New York City, I made my way to the airport with plenty of time before my SQ flight departure. So that I can check out the business class lounge in JFK airport.

SQ doesn't have its own lounge at JFK airport since there is only one SQ daily flight to and from Frankfurt. So, its passengers uses the swiss lounge.

The lounge is on the small side, though it has all the necessary amenities.

Shower facility

Window views of many aircrafts
Octoberfest. An annual beer festival in Munich in October. I'm quite keen to experience it myself, to see what the hype is all about 😀

Champagne with a great window view. Bliss... haha!

Overall, the Swiss business class lounge @ JFK is not too bad, with all the lounge amenities provided and a great window view for aviation enthusiasts!